As we get further into 2018, you may wonder what the next step is in promoting your company. Enter: Video Marketing.
Video is rapidly progressing as one the most powerful tools for a company’s marketing strategy. Whether it’s a company profile, animated ad, or social media concentrated, etc., video is a versatile way to capture your audience’s attention online while pushing forward your company brand.
Some Quick Stats
- 64% of consumers purchase after watching branded social videos (Tubular Insights)
- Viewers retain 95% of message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text. (Wirebuzz)
- 70% of users say that product videos are helpful in the decision process when it comes to a product (Hubspot)
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined (smallbiztrends)
- Including a video on a landing page can increase conversion rates by 80% (Unbounce)
- Video posts on Facebook have 135% greater organic reach than photo posts (Social Media Today)
- By 2019, global consumer internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer internet traffic (smallbiztrends)
With stats like those, it’s hard to argue why you wouldn’t use video as your next marketing tool. So where do you begin?
At Bright Light, we offer full video production services including filming, editing, animation, motion graphics, and more. Below is just a sample of what we can offer you.
A company profile is usually a 60-90 second video that gives your company a face and tells your story. This is beneficial in a way that allows potential clients to build a trust and understanding when it comes to working with you.
Animated videos are a great way to explain numbers or processes within your company that keeps things fresh, light, and most importantly, fun. These are the types of videos that make a hard sell easy to swallow.
For clients who want to take their project to a full-scale commercial production, these videos help to gain the client’s interest in the product, leading to easier investment.
Want to see more? Visit our Video page.
In conclusion, company brands will continue to face the never ending challenge of keeping up with the latest trends in an ever-changing online market. But one thing has always been static and that’s a consumer’s attraction to visual storytelling. Video marketing will continue to evolve more than it currently has and it can only benefit your business now and in the long run. Make the leap and get started.
Ready to create your next video? Contact us today!